Ranking
Originally Posted by Barreta View Post
i want i am in i will do you a set wait 4 me
EDIT: and can i redo head? i mean upgrade but in sets will be sig and avatar too
i can do a whole set 4 you including trails, dq, groud, sig and avatar

No ty i like my stuff i dont want you changing my head at all.

and i dont need all of that stuff just the body texture and no head.
ok making your set :3
EDIT:

here is the set, i can change a lot and add more playboy symbols but i think it is enough, and i made this head if u buy it u get it u dont want it - u dont need to wear it but i think every set needs to have it is own head and if u want more preview /dl /lp me and i hope i win :3 XD
Last edited by Barreta; Mar 26, 2010 at 01:31 PM.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
i like but i would like some things changed.
1. the head can you take out the darker side and just have it 1 skin color.
2. the shins can you take the playboy symbol off?
3. the thigh can you change the color of the playboy symbol to my force color.
4. I like the torso but can you make the front and the back look the same as the front and can you do something different for the sides.
5. the hands can you change the aqua to my force color and make the top part of the front to the red color thats on the rest.

and all the other stuff looks insanely good.
ok i will do that but i think u get this set done tomorow ok? and u really want shins with playboy symbol out? ok ok i do as you say
"1. the head can you take out the darker side and just have it 1 skin color.
2. the shins can you take the playboy symbol off?
3. the thigh can you change the color of the playboy symbol to my force color.
4. I like the torso but can you make the front and the back look the same as the front and can you do something different for the sides.
5. the hands can you change the aqua to my force color and make the top part of the front to the red color thats on the rest."
EDIT: i remade head and made it epic!!!!! ok doing the rest
2nd EDIT: ok i finished upgrades of the set but still not sure about the sides of the torsoi mean they look good in action but i dont know the older torso was better to me but i did as yous said so here preview:
Last edited by Barreta; Mar 27, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
so do yoa like it? or it needs more editing
i am going to cancel this request sorry i just need to update my set because this set looks great but i just look a little closer and its not the kind of stuff i want.
Last edited by hhu80; Mar 28, 2010 at 01:40 AM.