Toribash
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
The sun isn't large enough to explode.

Search it up.

*then the sun becomes a red giant and burninates us?

...Are we talking about the end of humanity or the end of the planet Earth?
Well, if you want my opinion...
I say that... As I studyed to Sciences and stuff...
It's because of US (we) because of the smoke, the gas...
Those n000000bs that let all the fuel into the ocean...
Airplanes, wars.. And a bit of:
The NASA and those big companies of flying to search the space... They use satelites right? And space labs... Now, when those machine get into the space and pick up enough or the information (fotos and stuff) they deactivate themselves and make space trash, well, space trips cost you know? And it's not cheap...
And you know this govourment
Then they let them there and send more... Well, there are THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of them in the space...
It's a bit of the reasons...
Hope I helped you guys a bit... Besides, you are my toribash brothers, I gotta help ya...
PM me!
Originally Posted by barbush View Post
disagree it would be imposible forrobots to take over becuz they would need to have feelings and senses to even now tht were just using them and plus i would be impossibleto make a robot tht acts like a human

It's impossible AT THE MOMENT.

Do You think people was capable of making 3D animations back in Middle-age? Nope. They didn't even though that there will be someday something like a computer. And now, the technology evolves pretty fast - who knows, maybe there IS already some super AI unit that is top seekrit? Also, there are programs that can act like a human.

Why not, in the future?

Agreed with the 1st post, robots will take over us.
We will slowly run out of resources and then these things are probably going to happen:

*Employment rate goes down

*Food becomes more expensive

*Fuel becomes scarce and more expensive

*Crime rate goes up due to desperate people stealing food

*People will think "Oh Fuck it!" and go on crime sprees and raping innocent women

*We will waste precious time and resources on going to other planets to try and find more resources
-----
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
The sun isn't large enough to explode.

Search it up.

When the sun starts dying, it will expand. It will be enormous and we will be burnt to a crisp. You shouldn't go around spreading false information like that.

A more detailed explanation: http://www.universetoday.com/53976/w...l-the-sun-die/
Last edited by Ladder_old; Nov 1, 2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
green belt playa toribsh best eva
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
It won't. Plain and simple. At least until our sun goes supernova.

Never say "it wont"
Say it will, but in probably the next milenium.
I think another plague will spread, and we won't be prepared for it.

The mechanical theory is good but all electronics short circuitafter a while, and rain will be a even more likely to make them rust, which can be scrapped with no effort. .
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
the world end.....
this is an example of a sign that the sign warn us that the world will end
-sun bright in south
-there some animal can talk
-frequent earthquakes
-etc.

if you see this sign, the world WILL END

anyway how
every planet,sky,etc.... it will be destroyed by God
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Simple answer.
Chuck Norris.
Just kidding, I think that the world will end when the countries engage in nuclear war, which is not that far, considering the number of wars going on now
According to the old Mayas (which stated the end of the world in 2012) the sungod will come down and destroy every living beeing.

I think it's like this metaphora: The sun will either explode and destroy the earth or will freeze in so we all die due to coldness.
But hopefully not while our generation is alive ;)