ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Do you own any rare stuff?
As above: Do you own any rare, expensive or otherwise collectable items that could be very valuable?
Something like, for example, a signed limited edition map of Morrowind, a one of a kind collectable figurine, some sort of world war II artifact, or a copy of a game or album that only had a limited amount of prints?

Tell us what you've got!

I for one, have this one-of-a-kind Pikachu plush doll which I won in a competition when I was a little kid where you had to collect the stick out of those ice block things you buy from convenience stores and stuff and send them in.

Needless to say, it's no longer in pristine condition after all of these years, but I'm still very happy to have won it. It has no production tags on it or anything, like it was hand-made.

Other than that, I also have a physical copy of the game Jurassic Park: Trespasser which only sold 50,000 copies worldwide. It also contains one of my favourite physics engines ever, and this was made in like 1998.
Oh, and I've got every Crash Bandicoot game in existence on the PS1 and PS2

So, what rare stuff have you got? How much do you think it's worth? Would you ever dream of selling it?
I do own a few things like that, but they aren't nerdy collectibles, trinkets, pristine objects, or mementos. They're more along the lines of artifacts, and I don't think I should say what they are, for purposes of safety.

Bottom line.

1. Classified.
2. A lot, or a little, depending on the artifact.
3. I couldn't sell these artifacts.

I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh Trading cards, for monetary purposes.
I have a few older first edition books. That's really it (I know, lame)

Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh Trading cards, for monetary purposes.

totally why you collect yu-gi-oh cards, totally. ^^
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
I have a few older first edition books. That's really it (I know, lame)

totally why you collect yu-gi-oh cards, totally. ^^

I collect them because they be will be worth a lot when yugioh becomes totally unpopular in every way.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
I collect them because they be will be worth a lot when yugioh becomes totally unpopular in every way.

QFT

This is also why I still have a stack of the cards I used as a kid. Some of which are apparently worth $5 :P
Madness I say.
I have a few pokemon cards from 3rd grade including a few mint 1998-2001 charizard cards, and charizard ex. I also have a gears of war 3 limited edition xbox slim.
I have a bunch of Pokemon cards some rarer than others. I remember I checked once but I cba at the moment.

I also have two 50 Sek (Swedish money) notes that have never been used. They were released the day I was born which was 22/03/1996. My grandparents went to the bank that day, got two framed them for me and gave them.
Probably not worth much or are very special but It's kinda cool.
I have the three limited edition god cards from the original series of Yu-Gi Oh.
I also own one of those really old typewriters.
Back for good.