Toribash
Original Post
Duel exploit
There is an exploit with duels currently where two people can enter a duel room and cause one of them to enter duels even though they don't have the tc. If they win I believe they are awarded the tc but if they lose nothing is lost. It requires the player to have already duelled with the correct amount previously - after this they could potentially remain in duels without the tc if the second person continued to help them do so.

I'll explain the exploit to an admin in private messages to avoid people using it who don't already know about it
Last edited by N3WB; Jul 6, 2016 at 01:42 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No proof, just some guys saw with me that someone else duelled without the tc needed and when he lost he didn't have anything taken from his account and we figured out how it happened
Edit: we recreated it, and if the guy without tc plays someone with tc the duel fails because the tc isn't taken from both players. No matter who wins no tc is awarded. In other words, it's not exploitable, just an annoying glitch since the match should never have happened
below is chat snippet from unknown beating smurf in a duel he didn't have the tc to play and no tc being awarded

The way it works is if there's someone playing who has only the tc required when he gets knocked into the line he doesn't have the tc to play but is still entered. If the next person in front of him also doesn't have tc, it specs them as usual but forces the person who's next without the tc to play instead of knocking them to spectators. Whoever wins the ensuing match gets nothing
Last edited by N3WB; Jul 6, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]