ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Hello all!

I would like to know if there are any fellow Toribash-ians persuing an aviation career.

I am currently in my third semester of diploma in aeroplane maintenance, and I have no idea what I want to do once I have finished my diploma.
I heard that oil and gas is good money but really boring, I think I might try go for that. Either that or LAE.

So, is there anyone else out there?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I thought being a pilot would always be interesting, not as much an engineer for airplanes though. For the longest time I wanted to be a pilot, but when I started to think about it, I realized that I had the fates of everyone in my hands, and I don't think I could handle that pressure.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
I thought being a pilot would always be interesting, not as much an engineer for airplanes though. For the longest time I wanted to be a pilot, but when I started to think about it, I realized that I had the fates of everyone in my hands, and I don't think I could handle that pressure.

You could get into hobbyist ultralights. Powered Paragliders, or the delta wing ultralights. Those are fun.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop