- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Will pass that along, thanks. Do you think it'd be better to have more a more detailed matchmaking menu (i.e. you select exactly what mod you're looking for) or use broader categories as it's currently set up?

Broader categories will work better absolutely. The ones we have in ranked rotation are working out really well.

Kicking - ErthTKv2 and taekkyon
Grappling - Greykido, rb_greykido, aikidobigdojo
Striking - lenshu3ng, rk-mma, wushu3box? (I would omit stabjutsu)

The only reason I would say omit stabjutsu is the matches tend to take an extreme length, with very little chance of DQ. So players losing tend to just quit prematurely instead of space it like 15 times.

Broader categories will work for matchmaking because of shared tastes, the size of Toribash's competitive community, and familiarity.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
you know its a good game when it crashes your steam client and then refuses to close itself, but isn't up and running as a client, only as a process in task manager.
M I N I V A N
They finally did it - in spite of all the controversy of it all the flame paragraphs, all the "I'll quit toribash if...." and all the protests. They finally implement voice chat........I LOVE IT!!
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Updated the first post with known issues.

Re: Matchmaking mods, I've asked what it should be doing (my assumption is selecting from a pool of mods) and will post an explanation when I hear back.

Re: Voicechat, you can selectively mute people with /voicemute <name> (/voiceunmute <name> will unmute them but it doesn't have a notification) or turn off voicechat entirely by turning the voicechat volume all the way down in Options. I have asked for a command to toggle voicechat off entirely, however.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Hello , theres something you SHOULD update on this beta. A sign or symbol to show whos talking on the next of the persons name. For example i hold "q" and spoke.And there a many people on the server, they wont know Who is speaking.This is important.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Hello , theres something you SHOULD update on this beta. A sign or symbol to show whos talking on the next of the persons name. For example i hold "q" and spoke.And there a many people on the server, they wont know Who is speaking.This is important.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Suggestions that have been suggested
- Indicator icon for voicechat

Gotten that suggestion already, thanks though.

B&B&B&