Toribash
Original Post
5k tourney lower belt
people who want tc without duelin or marketin, just being in game would love to play in 5k tourney, because of the mods and everything but theres no one since its rare to have more than 1 or 2 people in 5k tourney, idk why but people just dont play, I think its about the belt, I feel like the 5k tourney room is no more used
potatoes
If the belt was lower - people could do many alt accounts and just farm TC non-stop.
It's surely not about the belt, tourneys keep being less popular since 2016-2017 and it's fine
Community gets how to get TC without spending hours in waitings for 5 players
Well, maybe, but anyway doesnt make sense to have a 5k tourney if no one plays it, the idea of having a 5k tourney being a ranked room like it was in 2015/2016 was really nice, people play many mods win a good prize and dont isolate thenselves from the other game modes, like playing one mod only. I remember seeing so many pro players in that time, then, they did the uppering from black belt to 7th black belt, dont make sense because its so high belt for running a tourney, we got a low number of players all day, a big ammount of they get banned with the time or change account so its impossible to have sense in a 7th dan black belt tourney room with the actual toribash players situations
potatoes
its because its on a bad mod rotation. if it was just straight abd people would play
its only full when its on abd
I think it should be lowered to black belts and the mod rotation should include wacky mods!
In my opinion it's not about the belt , there're a lot of Black belts+ players in TB - the reason why is no players in 5K tourneys is because the game is pretty much dead and almost everyone playing at bets/duels and etc - ya'll don't really play tourneys for TC anymore since it is so fucking easy to get TC now days.
The only change that can happen to 5K tourney is its removal (which is unlikely to happen in near future).
The room staying empty most of the time was a thing I warned people about, because it's expected that top belts won't spend most of their time playing in a tourney room - especially with ranking season being now active. Belt restriction won't be lowered, there are other tourneys that lower belt players can compete in.
Tourney room mod rotation can be changed / tweaked every now and then as long as there's community consensus on mods people want to play, but don't expect it being 3 aikido variations and nothing else.
Yeah nobody gives a shit about 5,000tc anymore. Maybe a few years ago, sure, but now? everyone and their dog has 100,000tc or more unless they are doing something horribly wrong.

Tourney for high belts won't really be played unless it gave something special, like 2-3 qi for a tourney win instead of 1, a small chance at a booster, etc. even then i personally wouldnt play so i guess you can only remove it