people playing: 49, servers online: 17, games played: 142,193,764 Top Player: HiPower

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » RelaxAll
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 11, 2018   #801
?Gentleman
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY.

BIG GIRLS DONT CRY Belt
Clan: Obey

That's extremely homoerotic. Who put you up to it?
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY.
Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018   #802
Bless
FLOWERS AND RAINBOWS

Always Wear Your Seat Belt
Clan: Relax All

i put me up to it
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Bless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018   #803
?Gentleman
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY.

BIG GIRLS DONT CRY Belt
Clan: Obey

I'd expect nothing less from your people.
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY. BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY.
Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018   #804
Smogard49

Master Belt
Clan: fl0w

Sorry for the invade I know I should totally get banned for it, But i'd thought i'd bring this to your attention; http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=611608

Originally Posted by Submerge
Also CS re-evaluated the Flow fl0w situation and it was decided by Erth and Orko that if a clan has a similar name but is not attempting to impersonate the other clan in anyway then it is legal to have said clan name.

Any suggestions or input has been asked to be directed at this thread:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=611745

It seems like I for example would be allowed to create a clan called "Relax all" without a capital a with the clan tag "ra" and I'd be in the clear...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!

Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 13, 2018 at 06:08 PM..
Smogard49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018   #805
Deprived

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

That's messed up.

I'm totally against it, if you need me to do anything Smog, let me know.
||Fred for President||Beer Chicken FTW||[eVo]
Deprived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018   #806
Daeldir

10th Dan Black Belt

I don't see the big deal. Clearly different names. Fl0w vs Flow/Flw
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Daeldir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018   #807
Bless
FLOWERS AND RAINBOWS

Different clan tags- and the tags would be unofficial, so the chances of such a clan getting official status is negligible. Doesn't bother me personally, make a suggestion thread if you feel strongly about it.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb

Last edited by Bless; Mar 15, 2018 at 12:00 AM..
Old Mar 13, 2018   #808
Smogard49

Master Belt
Clan: fl0w

I personally think that the best way to go forward if you are against it is to make as much noise about it as possible, hence why I've taken it upon me to inform some of the old acquaintances we've / I've made during the years.

Does anyone know how to reach out to for example >Xhiba , >samopal or good old >AMB (even tho we didn't part on the best of terms) as their voice should still ring pretty well with the old crowds, and I'm pretty sure they'd be aghast at the direction this is going.

Also Daeldir, under the current rulings I could make a acc called Däeldir, make a informal clan called Relax all and it'd be okay with the current council... Seems like a recipe for disaster in my ears. I'm all for closing the doors on the tools that can be used for scamming ppl (by using names and tags associated with other members of the community), and this seems like a pretty obvious thing to be exploited. But maybe I've gotten it wrong, is there something you noticed concerning this ruling that doesn't have you worried about this issue?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Smogard49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018   #809
Daeldir

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
I personally think that the best way to go forward if you are against it is to make as much noise about it as possible, hence why I've taken it upon me to inform some of the old acquaintances we've / I've made during the years.

Does anyone know how to reach out to for example >Xhiba , >samopal or good old >AMB (even tho we didn't part on the best of terms) as their voice should still ring pretty well with the old crowds, and I'm pretty sure they'd be aghast at the direction this is going.

Also Daeldir, under the current rulings I could make a acc called Däeldir, make a informal clan called Relax all and it'd be okay with the current council... Seems like a recipe for disaster in my ears. I'm all for closing the doors on the tools that can be used for scamming ppl (by using names and tags associated with other members of the community), and this seems like a pretty obvious thing to be exploited. But maybe I've gotten it wrong, is there something you noticed concerning this ruling that doesn't have you worried about this issue?

It'd just bring attention to the real OG.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm

Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 13, 2018 at 10:28 PM..
Daeldir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2018   #810
Bless
FLOWERS AND RAINBOWS

User impersonation is not allowed afaik, but using a similar name is. As long as they aren't pretending to be you- I'd take it as a compliment.