Ranking
Original Post
I HAVE SOME EVIDENCE OF WHO COULD BE THE HYBRID TORI!
The hybrid tori is a mystery to the toribash world,questions are asked everyday about it questions like what does he look like?,who is he?,WHAT is he?,is he even a he??,anyway i found a bit of evidence on how some of these players can be the hybrid tori LETS GO

First,lets start with the possibility that Nuthug is the hybrid tori,why? because take a look at this replay,can a normal tori do that? NO,and also whats with the bandages on his textures? are they there to hide his true identity? well we dont know.

And now Swexx/Swexxelite,so we all know swexx and we all know him as one of the gods of toribash,he is no harm but to be awesome right? NO,let me explain why,Swexx has a sword that no one else in toribash has,its not even on the torishop,so he mustve stole it from ANOTHER game!so the hybrid tori is a creepypasta correct?,creepy pastas kill right? swords kill right? hybrid-swexx confirmed

The other toribash god,largekilla we all know him,we all love him,hes a nice guy,or is he? he wears a motorbike mask ALL THE TIME,but we never see him on a motorbike,so this is like the nuthug explanation,he might be wearing it because he is hiding his identity.

Oblivian,best sparrer ever? he might be the hybrid tori for the simple fact that he can clone himself,check out this replay,weird huh? he may be the hybrid tori,but how does he clone himself? or did he? well he mightve snuck out of the game while the devs were updating,went in the naruto universe and learned the shadow clone jutsu,or mabey he got naruto to go into toribash and transform into him for 1 replay only then he hides in an abandoned server until devs update again so he can go back to the naruto universe,and thats why there were alot of fillers lately.

And now the ,most evident player of toribash to be the hybrid tori IS...UKE!!!
why? no-one has a name like that,and just focus on his name,creppy pasta kill,look at his name yes its an abreviation,how? U=U K=Kill E=everyone

That is my evidence...

NOTE:Please this was just made for fun i just thought about it when i was bored,please do not take it seriously and have fun.its definatly not real.
Attached Files
Nuthug- 7.rpl (2.55 MB, 44 views)
Oblivion.rpl (866.4 KB, 26 views)
if you look very closely on his motorbike mask, (LARGEKILLA'S MASK THAT IS) you will see a eyeballs and A EYEPATCH??

EYE EYE CAPTINE???

VERY COMPELLING EVDIENCE?
a pirates wear a mask so let download imapirate and see wat up
now pirate wear a bandage on his eye but it blue.... look for youself

pb

now speaks of blue...... LOOK AT THIS!

HE HAS A GM BADGE!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=imapirate this is his profile, if you look and clicks it says he is not staff.... but da thing is.....
GMS DO NOT EXIST?
THEY WERE REPLAYS BY EVENT SQAD.
QHAT DOES IT MEAN?
IT MEANS ES. ES MOMMY IS ORKO.

ORKO IS ADMIN..... but if you go to orko's profile on toribash.... you see this.

ANOTHER.......... GM. GM IS NOT REAL N-E-MORE, ORKO KILLED IT.
speaking of theings orko killed tgs was a wonderful clan then he joined and takes over the clan so lets go to tgs and this is wat i see

cmon..... ur making it too easy
i google 5/1/11 and o-course it brings the silly terror into this.

dis honetsly made it tooooo easy

osama bin laden is the hybrid tori
The HybridTori is P4P4Z0LA he told me himself. Case closed.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
why
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???