Toribash
Original Post
SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE LEGENDARY SETS AND HEADS
NOTE: IM NOT GOING TO SELL THIS LEGENDARY STUFF TO JUST ANYONE, PUT YOUR MUMS CARD AWAY KIDS

So due to life related changes, I no longer have time for Toribash, and as a result, I will be selling off what Art I have left

USD OR TC AT A 15k/$ CONVERSION

BUY ALL NOW FOR 90$ AND GET A FREE SUPRISE GIFT

Please keep in mind that all of this stuff is legendary, I don't care how much profit you want, this stuff is not being sold off at junk sale prices

ALL 512x (suprise suprise)
Wounder Prev Owner of all art here
NO CP
YOU OFFER/PM FIRST

HEAD:

SOLD TO KING

SET 1:

SOLD TO SUBMERGE

SET 2:

SOLD TO KRIEGERY

THE LIGHT VS DARK CLOCKWORK8 SET

SOLD TO LAMBY

Originally Posted by Bless View Post
As most of these are now on offers rather than price tags, Just an fyi I will allow 24 Hours after the highest bid before selling the item so anyone has a chance to bid up, I wouldn't recommend waiting till the last minute though, as it may go if the offer is great enough to buy out (Buyouts added)

Last edited by Bless; Oct 25, 2017 at 01:58 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
BUMP
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
How much for the Light and Dark set

Tc and USD

USD ONLY, I HAVE NO NEED FOR TC ANYMORE

PMed with usd offer
Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post
How much for Set #2?

YOU OFFER/PM FIRST

Take to PM if you would like, up to you.
BUMP
PMed