Ranking
Original Post
Clan Update
Hi, we've just updated the clans system with a new UI and some new features.

New stuff:

• Clan Levels and XP
    Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

• Clan Join mode
    You can now specify whether your clan is invite only or free for all. If you set it to free for all, a "Join Clan" button will be displayed on your clan page and other Toribash players will be able to join without an invitation.

• Clan Achievements
    We've added an achievements system for clans and you can already see some of them being available. Will be adding more achievements in the coming days.

We're still working on more features in to be released in future, for now please share your opinions on the whole UI revamp and post ideas on how to make clan experience better.

By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Honestly, I don't like it, it seems that you just put effects on there for the sake of them being there. Things can be simple and still look nice, you don't need a shadow effect on every little thing.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Fixed that, you don't see the "Join clan" tab when viewing your clan now.

This is false I still see the join clan on free for all clans even doe I am in Ct
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
This is false I still see the join clan on free for all clans even doe I am in Ct

Please read what I posted again. You won't see the join button when viewing your own clan, not for any other clan. Attempting to press the join button while you're still a member of another clan will give you an error message.
Originally Posted by iwindoe View Post
for some reason leaders cant edit their OWN Clan what's up with that!?!

You're not a clan leader, xninja1332 can edit it.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
I don't seem to be getting any XP.

Do you mean by playing wars? Will look into it.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Please read what I posted again. You won't see the join button when viewing your own clan, not for any other clan.

That wasn't even the issue that Elite (+Swosh) brought up, tho.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
the "join clan" button for free-for-all clans still shows if you're already in a clan.

Just pointing this out because of the 'please read what I posted again', when you didn't even read what Elite wrote properly. lol
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
That wasn't even the issue that Elite (+Swosh) brought up, tho.

Just pointing this out because of the 'please read what I posted again', when you didn't even read what Elite wrote properly. lol

Ah ok, I misunderstood the initial post then.
Still don't think it's necessary to remove the button for all clans. Seeing a button on your clan's page might get annoying but knowing some other clan is free for all can be helpful, especially for users considering clan change.