Toribash
When will people learn that telling each other they're bad will not help? This will only throw you into tilt land and make you play worse. Is it that hard to keep your hands off of the Enter/Return key?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Was it me? I'm pretty sure I pressured everybody who was 30 to play Ranked and finish placements. Lol

Nah, it was not you. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well damn; I sussed out his early game, E go in Q auto get the proc walk away with free damage. I don't level W until level 4, it isn't very useful until the team fight parts come. And even then I only use it to mark an area, if somebody is within the bubble of the 2 second mark I'll dash to them and proc the stun.

Ekko

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...3?tab=overview
Wait is Ekko out in America now?! Holy shit why is the Philippines always so so late T_T
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!

Literally shit on every ekko mid lane. He's strong as fuck but people are retarded right now.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

J4 mid? I think I can make that work if I was able to make Noc mid work. Or Sivir when I first played her and thought she was a mid laner.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Ekko is hella fun, but he has so many stats that he can benefit from that it's problematic building to an item spike. There's the easiest power spikes of lichbane into zhonya's, but he benefits a lot from cdr too, since his ult has a 42 second cd at max rank with 40% cdr. I'm contemplating a roa into nashors build because of that and emphasizing the utility rather than the assassin part of him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the yasuo treatment with initial buffs until people learn how to play him and then gets promptly nerfed into mediocrity.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games