Toribash
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
most games don't make it apparent if you lose connectivity for one second, while in Toribash it can be enough to ping you out of the room.

I don't think if loss of speed for a second or two matters. Because as Sir already said in a discussion before:

Originally Posted by sir View Post
What other games do: keep your last input and keep spamming it for until you ping out 10-30 seconds later.
What Toribash does: wait for current turn input, fail to ping within 10-30 seconds, disconnects you.

Heading down south to the land of the pines
Do you notice yourself lagging in TB? because I've noticed with myself before I upgraded my pc, if I would start to lag in a match if it got too bad it would show Not connected.
It may be something related to that?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Update:
I veryfied my game data and disabled auto dl. For now i havent gad a ping issue. Havent rly tryed either so we'll see
pinged again multipletimes.
And now im on my friends wifi and the same issue.
Id love to get this one fixed.
You said the standalone does not work, does it work on previous versions?
If so try going down a version or so to where the problem did not happen.
It could be patch related. Have you uninstalled the game completely and tried to reinstall it?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
my net card is: asus pce-ac51 wireless-ac750 db pcie.
I just updated the latest drivers.
Still having issues on pinging it tb.
Ive tryed with my phone as a wifi hotspot with usb and its the same deal.