Toribash
Original Post
No Grab Climbing Help!
Hey I've been doing parkour in toribash for a while now, and I finally feel like I'm good enough to not use grabs, so here's my attempt at a no grab climb (I spent about 15 minutes on it so its not the best) but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the momentum to get all the way up. Anybody have tips?
Attached Files
climb no grab swag.rpl (53.5 KB, 23 views)
datchilled_rooftopparkour.tbm (27.3 KB, 10 views)
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
I'd say learn how to run first, learn how to climb normally next, learn how to do some sort of vault. Learn to do basic parkour, then try to climb w/o grabs.
-----
Also the no grab climb is mostly used on big walls and such where you hop over them not a simple platform you acidentally went under.
Last edited by Move; Apr 4, 2016 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Yeah, I know how to run, climb, vault, ect.
thats the only reason I tried to do the no grab climb, I know its extremely hard, but I really didnt have anything else to work on so I tried it.
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
I don't see your ability to run, properly jump, vault or do anything PK related in that replay. Once I see that you can do it. I'll go further ahead and help you.
Anyway u shud learn how to do all of that in particular but if u wanna learn it ,understand this first " You have to move in such a manner that your hands generate enough friction against the wall that it feels like a grab"
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
/offtopic(sorta) is that a quote from Mocucha's video cause there's much more to it. But that is the basic idea.
Example
Originally Posted by Move View Post
I don't see your ability to run, properly jump, vault or do anything PK related in that replay. Once I see that you can do it. I'll go further ahead and help you.

Ok hopefully this shows you what you are looking for, Could you possibly give an example replay of the no grab climb? I cant really analyze a quote as well as I can a replay.
Attached Files
jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm (20.1 KB, 6 views)
Swag ultimate finish.rpl (290.2 KB, 8 views)
Watch this Video it will give you alot more insight on what to do.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash