Ranking
Original Post
<NCS> [UNCE]
This isn't what it seems, but it's much more

I'll be helping a clan to come to fruition. Anyone clanless can post here, and they will automatically be in. I will generate guidelines, assign leaders, we'll vote on a tag, and slowly but surely, we'll have a clan taking its first steps

This is for those of you who have been turned down, or perhaps have trouble starting your own, or anything else that's kept you out of a clan.

For right now, I'll leave 10 slots open. First 10 people here get immediate access.

The rest is up to you.

Members:
Blam
1337Magma
ZaneNutio
Punkki
Tylerman
VolcanoX
JDawg
Mdisthabest

2 positions left.
I think this is a great idea - the major reason why all those clans were deleted was because they were shoddily organised, and something like this could be a massive help.

I'm bound to SMASH, so I'll stop clogging up your thread.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Nice idea. What will it be called?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
We'll figure that out eventually, Samule. For now, it needs members. Then they can decide a name.
Haha, yeah... funny thing about this that I guess I forgot to mention...

You obviously can't be in if you're banned. Atop that, if you're ever banned during your stay in this clan, you'll also be removed. I will do IP checks to see if you're trying to ghost yourself.

The first step to having a good clan is having reliable members, and if you're banned or plan to get banned, you can't qualify as "reliable". Sorry
Hmm would you like me to get people to join (begginer judo).
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will join if I can get a nice position. I'm 2nd dan, I also have alot of money to support the clan (2nd on list, BlamBank)

edit: Shouldnt this thread have [dsc] in the title?
Last edited by Blam; Dec 10, 2007 at 11:21 PM.
:D
hey good luck guys, i will be following the progress of this clan, i think this has potential indeed

im in wHo forever so im not applying,
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men