Ranking
Original Post
How can I get good at Ninjutsu?
Lately I've been playing a lot of ninjutsu, I enjoy it and i occasionally win but no matter if I win or lose most of the time I feel like a fish flopping out of water and I feel like a huge noob compared to other players that are in the lobby.

What are some techniques that you guys can tell me to make me become a better player, i would really appreciate it.
there's no technique in Toribash. Really: it's not that pro players share the best counters, openers, whatever.

Ninjutsu is all about control. You gotta learn how to control your ragdoll, so you can parry your opponents etc.

Also, to deliver blows you can use elbows and knees, since they DO damage to shin, etc

I haven't learned any ninjutsu opponent, I simpy freestyle and keep winning all of them! Here's my move: I extend one leg forward, one backward and land on my butt. What next? Opponent comes on me and I finish him/her with my hands, change pose.

BTW using my move you can easily get to ground level where most opponents simply can't hit you with their openers. It's a good opener for counters ;d
Last edited by 5brickbomzh; Aug 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
just play it and the rest comes over the time... look at the other players how they do it.. try to make some nice openers in singleplayer and stuff .. if u have the "base" of the openers from ninjutsu u can play completely random .. (mostly its a kick or punch where u get speed with one leg, but you have to find a way to make random openers there always are like this (not every time the same))
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
"Really: it's not that pro players share the best counters, openers, whatever." Why don't they do that? They would be so high level, the meta game would be insane, expanding greatly. You could read your opponent, knowing what he's thinking. This probably already happens a bit, right?
Game Reviewer | Fighting Game Commentator | News Reporter for eSports and the Fighting Game Community
Practice Practice...... And there is this one strategy i know off, Its called practicing.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!