Ranking
Could we end up recruiting through discord? because a lot of others use them daily. we can end up start a recruiting process through that app

Any Thoughts?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
Could we end up recruiting through discord? because a lot of others use them daily. we can end up start a recruiting process through that app

Any Thoughts?

I mean that's. Good idea.seems like must people are on discord more then anything else now a days. I'm down to give it a try.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
yeah, because well again i don't know if it's allowed to do that, but like there is more people active on discord. We could probably try.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
yeah, because well again i don't know if it's allowed to do that, but like there is more people active on discord. We could probably try.

it wouldn't count towards our official activity. It would definitely be a good first step in that Direction.
I agree with L3rk, making a discord would also probably help us all connect better with eachother.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
I agree with L3rk, making a discord would also probably help us all connect better with eachother.

we have a discord, just have add you too it. to add, Nobodies really looks at it.

Welcome!
Thank you Weppet!

And Zeus here's my discord Brolykke#5511 i also feel like if we could start being more active on discord that would be the first step in the right direction of us becoming active again

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Thank you Weppet!

And Zeus here's my discord Brolykke#5511 i also feel like if we could start being more active on discord that would be the first step in the right direction of us becoming active again

lets hope, hehe. I sent you a friend thingly. oh yeah.... welcome to the clan btw.
Thank you Weppet!

Welcome Moon
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]