Ranking
boom more
(Good replay, obv a joke so I won't CnClobber)

How much 'meds' can 2 shiai get me
Also known as CombatBot
changed my entry to the opener challenge

plus another random thing
Attached Files
OC1 V2.rpl (233.1 KB, 6 views)
EAE.rpl (76.4 KB, 8 views)
ナゲット
Lmao
I will excuse the absolute SHITE non-symmetrical boom for that gucci ass opener movement. I wish you'd do that to me <3
Also known as CombatBot
hello it's me again
Attached Files
clown down.rpl (182.9 KB, 9 views)
ナゲット
hey bb <3
so opener was pretty neat, but kinda dissapointed because you broke your flow so early on in the replay, and the fact that you broke the with a grab makes it more dissapointing, but you got into a really nice position after you kicked uke in the dick, and the spin you did after that was really nice, the thing that caught my attention was your floppy head though, i'm kind of a verdict to floppy heads, but its fine because your spin covered that up, the kicks were really nice, it had speed, and it looked like it really had power in it, even though it only got 3 dms, which is still fine by me.

you're getting better and better, maybe i would suggest to try and spin in one direction, and keep that momentum and flow, without breaking it early on, but overall, the replay was neat.
getting this punch drained every bit of energy i've ever had
Attached Files
Fuck Tabby The Replay.rpl (169.8 KB, 14 views)
ナゲット
that was a little too short for my liking, but it was definitely very nice, the hits were just superb.