Ranking
Original Post
Uke Changed Colors?
I'm not really sure what happened, but i was in multiplayer for a while, and then i quit and went to single player. The thing is Uke then had the exact same colors as the person i last fought (Vamp relax, gaia force, etc.) but not any of the textures. Its been like this every time i open toribash, for about a week now. What happened and why did he change colors, he used to be all white?
Confucious say, baseball is wrong. Man with four balls, cannot walk.
its a bug
type in the chat "/dl Uke" than he have an tetureset (it looks good i think)
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
R4ff it didnt worked for me! uke is now full in acid which is terrible for the eyes!!!
Check out my Youtube!
i did the /dl thing, and now he's all greeeen, it looks pretty cool lol. Is there a way to make him have other colors/textures?
Confucious say, baseball is wrong. Man with four balls, cannot walk.
yes u can...
open the Games\Toribash-3.8\custom\uke folder and copy tga texture files in it...
but if i make the download stuff i get a nice texture set ^^
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
delete everything in his custom folder (c\games\toribash 3.8\custom\uke) except the head texture to get him back as he was. and if you want him to have a completley white head, delete the head texture too.
Last edited by RevengR; Nov 25, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
Swedish Viking