Ranking
Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
Thanks I'm waiting

coz I like you, I will tell the current vote:
6 yes
0 no
wishful eyes deceive me
Sorry Ryuk, you have been denied.

You made such a good impression after your initial post you received 100% yes votes.
When we realized you hid some important information from us, we had another vote where you received 100% no votes.
We feel no good relationship can come from initial lies. You had more chance if you just came clean about your past.

All the best to you.
wishful eyes deceive me
That is quite the thing, what missu said ...
We were full for you, but we're not sure of your past...
That's the thing man, We are sorry.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
At first, State you readed the rules and you accept all of them. Accepted.
State what mods you can play.Um, i can mostly play any mod, but i am very good at aikido, taekkyon and i can do a bit of wushu but i'm not that good.
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). i'm a 10th dan with about two thousand and some games for master belt.
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. Oh my, where do i even start. One of the top reasons is because of the history and because it's so well known.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. I have been part of Neon ( i was leader), Essence, Psy, Angels and i forgot the rest but i think there's three more.
State why u left that clan.I left Angels because i was there only for a while just to help them out a bit, I left Neon to help out Angles, I left Psy because of inactivity at the time and the same with Essence.
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts).Um nope, only a Alt but i don't even remember the password.
State what happened to those accounts.Null
State if you have bought Qi.Never did and never will.
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account.Nope.
State past infractions/bans.Um i have 5 infractions, three are ignoring rules from 2010-11 and i have some useless post from 2012
State your timezone. My time zone is -3GMT (brasilia time)
State your age. 17 (turning 18 in June)
Forum activity. My forum activity is about a 7/10
In game avtivity. it's a 5/10 ( i don't really play in game but when i do i play for days.)
Vouchers (The guy who invited you).Null.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that).Um i have a brasilian YouTube account that i do gameplays (link in my SIG) and i did one head but it's simple since i'm learning how to make them still. I did some Avvy's too, some profile pictures and just random art.

Art

Lol i know to much art.
Some replays.I don't really have none since i don't play that often but if necessary i could make some.
And finally state something about yourself,that you would like us to know.Um well, My name is Tiago, i'm an American from Scranton Pennsylvania that's living in Brasil since 2007, i'm starting a YouTube channel that i'm putting full effort even though i don't have a really good computer. about me in game well in my opinion i do suck a bit since i'm not that active in game.
Well, that's my application, thanks for talking your time in reading this, hope i get accepted and thanks.
Last edited by Damano1; Feb 14, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by damano1 View Post
At first, State you readed the rules and you accept all of them. Accepted.
State what mods you can play.Um, i can mostly play any mod, but i am very good at aikido, taekkyon and i can do a bit of wushu but i'm not that good.
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). i'm a 10th dan with about two thousand and some games for master belt.
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. Oh my, where do i even start. One of the top reasons is because of the history and because it's so well known.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. I have been part of Neon ( i was leader), Essence, Psy, Angels and i forgot the rest but i think there's three more.
State why u left that clan.I left Angels because i was there only for a while just to help them out a bit, I left Neon to help out Angles, I left Psy because of inactivity at the time and the same with Essence.
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts).Um nope, only a Alt but i don't even remember the password.
State what happened to those accounts.Null
State if you have bought Qi.Never did and never will.
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account.Nope.
State past infractions/bans.Um i have 5 infractions, three are ignoring rules from 2010-11 and i have some useless post from 2012
State your timezone. My time zone is -3GMT (brasilia time)
State your age. 17 (turning 18 in June)
Forum activity. My forum activity is about a 7/10
In game avtivity. it's a 5/10 ( i don't really play in game but when i do i play for days.)
Vouchers (The guy who invited you).Null.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that).Um i have a brasilian YouTube account that i do gameplays (link in my SIG) and i did one head but it's simple since i'm learning how to make them still. I did some Avvy's too, some profile pictures and just random art.

Art

Lol i know to much art.
Some replays.I don't really have none since i don't play that often but if necessary i could make some.
And finally state something about yourself,that you would like us to know.Um well, My name is Tiago, i'm an American from Scranton Pennsylvania that's living in Brasil since 2007, i'm starting a YouTube channel that i'm putting full effort even though i don't have a really good computer. about me in game well in my opinion i do suck a bit since i'm not that active in game.
Well, that's my application, thanks for talking your time in reading this, hope i get accepted and thanks.

Hey there,
We'll start discussing about you in secret forum.
Try to find us in-game and gain memeber's votes.
Since our members arent really active in game nowadays, u may consider make a date with them by pming them .

gl.
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Originally Posted by Neon10TT View Post
Hey there,
We'll start discussing about you in secret forum.
Try to find us in-game and gain memeber's votes.
Since our members arent really active in game nowadays, u may consider make a date with them by pming them .

gl.

Ok and thanks for the heads up, i'll be sure to ''make a date''.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
At first, State you readed the rules and you accept all of them. done
State what mods you can play. lots judo wushu tkd aikido etc.
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). 10thdan
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. because it a cool clan with cool members id like to help out
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. DAT
State why u left that clan. Inactivity
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts). mahulk16-0
State what happened to those accounts. textures didnt work jarmund made me this one
State if you have bought Qi. no
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account. no
State past infractions/bans. i had fractions a long time ago because i was younger and didnt understand much i posted idiotic stuf and i had bans because of my in school friend/ half cousin for stealing accounts blaming it on me but me and hampa worked things out
State your timezone. gmt+6
State your age.16
Forum activity. alot since i got a new pc
In game avtivity.
Vouchers (The guy who invited you). dropkick
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that). none as of right now might get into art
Some replays. dont have any saved right now
And finally state something about youself,that you would like us to know. im 16 and kind
eVo
hey mahulk remember me from DAT?

good luck on your app
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL