ES Recruitment Drive
I stopped playing World of Warcraft a long time ago after getting like 5 different level 60s. Occasionally I'll play a private server but I hardly ever play. Not worth the 15 bucks a month anymore.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by EpikTh0rn View Post
I stopped playing World of Warcraft a long time ago after getting like 5 different level 60s. Occasionally I'll play a private server but I hardly ever play. Not worth the 15 bucks a month anymore.

Agreed.It's not what it used to be,it was way more fun when Burning Crusade was out.When Wrath of the Lich King came,it attracted alot more people and most of them didn't have any idea what they were doing in raids.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
Agreed.It's not what it used to be,it was way more fun when Burning Crusade was out.When Wrath of the Lich King came,it attracted alot more people and most of them didn't have any idea what they were doing in raids.

That's why you join a guild.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
the fact is that the new features added in wotlk made it easier for ppl to get gear and such.
GS is overated by far i mean i came across alot of ppl that had gear but had no fucking idea what they were doing.
and my bigger brother.
he had only 4000GS but managed to get 8.5k dps in raids and 7k dps in simple dungeons.
Also when i first did Toc i had no idea how the twin valkir worked so i was pretty nervous and ended up making a few mistakes.
there was no wipe ofc but that didn't go unnoticed.
I'd play on a private srv too but there is no fun there too many bugs not working instances and triggers/events...none.
Edit:2 world's is right guild are very usefull.
unfortunately my first raiding guild disbanded and it was 2 week wasted.
next guild was very usefull but i left it cuz i knew i was leaving.
Originally Posted by Shortyish View Post
im probobly going to start this again
any tips on leveling up or anything?

depending on when you last played, it became a lot easier.
From personal experience Blood Elves/Undeads/Gnome & Dwarves have the easiest starting zones, maybe Draenii, I don't have extensive experience.

Take Racials into account too, if you plan on PvPing go undead/human, maybe gnome. PvE, take things such as the +5% int from gnomes, it'll be useless to things that don't use mana.

But yeah, use google for questions about classes and it's pretty easy to level.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

As will I. Cataclysm looks too intense to pass up.
Right now I have to choose between this and APB, but mostly leaning towards this. If I do come back, what server and what side?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

I might start playing this again, don't know. If I do i'll let you WoW players know.
A true scot.
any tips on leveling up or anything?

Depends on what you want to be at level 80.
but anyways it's easy with the quest helper.