Toribash
Original Post
Uniteam Recruiting
You, Yes YOU! If you are reading this, you wanna be a Uniteam member.
Why you ask?
Because you would be helping new people and will feel good about yourself.

So since you're so interested, you might wanna know what you are going to be required to do. Well these things:

1 Hour of server sitting daily
4 Beginner Tourneys a month (non consecutive days)
Be Awesome.

Oh you still there? Sorry I got distracted by how awesome Uniteam is.
Well since you're so interested I'll have you know we have standards:

Fluent in English (other languages are handy but not currently required)
MUST be active in-game and on IRC
Capability to be Awesome.

PM Applications to Me or Tryton

Applications are free form for the most part though I do need to know your GMT. Applications will be closed on Saturday.
Last edited by Enzu; Jun 20, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
i managed to apply ^^ good luck to everybody and to me *,...,*
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
gerFight
applications and of course we judge a person if we know some information about him.

If you think about who is voting on the applications it's if you are known not if your application was good or not.
Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
If you think about who is voting on the applications it's if you are known not if your application was good or not.

Thats not true, if you write a shit application you wont get in no matter who is voting, and if you write an amazing application you will be graded above people with shit applications.
Originally Posted by MacElite View Post

Look, we judge according your application, guys, and if it is good (awesome) and we think this person will do his job great than we pick him. Another thing is when someone from us tell others that this guy for example was TA, GK, local mod and did his job great or hosted a lot or helped the newbies than it is + for this applicant. That is how our system of voting works at all.
It's it always based on if your respected/known in the community.

I bet you, if I went and put out a really good application for smod or even game master I will not get accepted.

Like uniteam, I took time in my application to get rejected because leo or bloob that doesn't like me.
MacElite.
First, you do not know, second, I have absolutely nothing against you, only against your power amuse ingame.
Leonardo Said I had all negative votes..

Edit: Not going to argue here.
Last edited by MacElite; Jun 23, 2011 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
has nothing to do with privileges give you Uniteam
if not with the help they give them to the novice to organize and understand a little of this game.
note that there are many applications and will choose the ideal person for the job.
do not worry about the votes if you know what you're good care for?
SEND ME TC 4FREE
Originally Posted by RKG View Post
has nothing to do with privileges give you Uniteam
if not with the help they give them to the novice to organize and understand a little of this game.
note that there are many applications and will choose the ideal person for the job.
do not worry about the votes if you know what you're good care for?

No offense but, I did not understand that at all.

Members of uniteam, vote on the applicant's and if your not known I doubt you will get it. I may be wrong though, and if what leonardo said is true I am already rejected.

Also, if they let in some one like leo who let out the votes of an applicant when probably told not to then it must have been because he was known.
Last edited by MacElite; Jun 23, 2011 at 04:56 AM.