Ranking
As ims new law enforcer, there will be no more trouble making around here, unless you want the whip.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
As ims new law enforcer, there will be no more trouble making around here, unless you want the whip.

As ims actual leader, all things related to Pidgenere are now banned

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
It better not (((

It won't Wizard-sama, here I'll donate 2,000TC as an apology.
Last edited by Kohta; Nov 8, 2015 at 03:50 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
If by trolls you mean long time friends then sure, also neither me our pouffy struggle with the clan. You view point on this is very obscure, in all honestly you're just bending facts to benefit your argument. So once you're done attempting to show me up why don't you scurry back to Vibe's thread, I hear its p good there these days with official. Oh but you might not be used to that since your main clan Sinon never passed any of its attempts for Official.
-----

Sorry sorry Wizard, but you did kinda instigate up a little bit.

Pls I was joking around, this got out of hand. Stop posting shit here before I report you both.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Pls. Stop posting shit here before I report you both.

Sorry man I was typing that last one before you posted to tell us to stop so I didn't see it. I'll go back and delete my post with Pidge, Pidge do the same so we can keep this board clean.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Wait wizard how your posts got "pink" theme?
and
I guess people are really desperate to get the #1000 posts ._.
Anyway im pretty sure that
Hitler is part of illuminati (as the dance instructor)
We are growing ;)
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!
Holy, I've been gone for some time and quite a bit has happened. I've had to study for end of year assessments so couldn't be online for a week. Anyways, Hitler once fell in love with a jew I missed the 1000th comment. Damn.
Steam: aruwind
Originally Posted by Jonathan5d View Post
Wait wizard how your posts got "pink" theme?
and
I guess people are really desperate to get the #1000 posts ._.
Anyway im pretty sure that
Hitler is part of illuminati (as the dance instructor)
We are growing ;)

I got the purple-ish pink background from a VIP ability to change the background image of my posts, so I changed it to a purple thing.

(im)