ES Recruitment Drive
nah more like a *KaBoom* sound you know what I mean?
Official Pro Leg Grabber /[Team Aikido]
Well... Imagine an electrical pop and black smoke. It smelled so bad haha. And I had to get the generator out because it blew a fuse since the charger was plugged into it. Ah, good ol' life!
-----
But ye, kinda like Eon said!
Last edited by PureWalrus; Dec 16, 2016 at 12:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Visit my shop: It's Walrus' Beautiful Shop
Everybody loves a walrus
what kinda computer do you have black smoke and blown fuse?? sounds like nuclear engine wtf and you keep that bomb waiting to explode in ur house lmao

question what is the brand of this computer bomb so I know not to buy any future items from them?
@Eon, it was an acer, but a very old model. I have grown to like acer because they're computers have been amazing to me. But just not this particular model, I suppose!

@Thronier, hahaha! Go for it mate.
Visit my shop: It's Walrus' Beautiful Shop
Everybody loves a walrus
acer hmm interesting not what I was expecting something like a Toshiba but not a acer
-----
Anyone else got exploding computer problems? Welcome to TB Tech forums were we solve your every tech problems including: exploding computers, exploding mouse's, blown keyboard fuse, nuclear powered monitors, replaceable fusion engines, exploding DS chargers, exploding xbox one, exploding ps4, exploding forum pages(this is a common one) and last but not least any acer device that explodes etc...
Last edited by EonXeon; Dec 22, 2016 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey just thought I would come by and drop off an early Christmas gift and if you don't celebrate Christmas then it's just a gift...

http://imgur.com/a/VH8Cr

Eh...