Ranking
Original Post
Should I leave toribash?
It just seems really unfun to me now.
Any server I go in, I lose due to luck, running, tripodding and all those other annoying things.
I've really lost my faith, and I cannot be arsed to drag myself into a server to lose over and over again.
I'm good enough, I can beat 1st and 2nd dans in some things.
But,
What should I do? Any help?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Skylar , maybe you lose faith, maybe you lose to people who don't try, if you leave you will be missed, but the community won't collapse. It's a game to have fun, learn from what you lost to. Try to fight differently.
Good luck.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Yeah, thanks for the tips, but,
I just don't know what to do with myself.
I want to get better, but, it seems I get worse each day.
Where am I going wrong..
Take some time to think about it. Maybe talk to some people, this game is not all about fighting, I enjoy spectating in matches and talking to other players.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Yeah, thanks for the tips, but,
I just don't know what to do with myself.
I want to get better, but, it seems I get worse each day.
Where am I going wrong..

Then practice.. It's not like any of the legends quit when they were struggling when they first joined.
why tho
Yes, cyri.
But, thats the thing, practice seems to have opposite results, but, I guess I'll try anyway.
I'll try and be a more cautious player, that may be my fault.
Thanks for the help guys. Glad no one's calling me an attention seeker, as I only want some help
Let me mind you, there is a ton more to do. You can become a staff if you tried. Could make art, etc. Before you go, try to open up to the community. I love being apart of it. Got me staying. ;)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
if you want to leave, leave

but breaks will do you more justice

toribash is weird and irritating, play other games for a while and hop back and forth

too much toribash is bad for you

really
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
It just seems really unfun to me now.
Any server I go in, I lose due to luck, running, tripodding and all those other annoying things.
I've really lost my faith, and I cannot be arsed to drag myself into a server to lose over and over again.
I'm good enough, I can beat 1st and 2nd dans in some things.
But,
What should I do? Any help?

Something that helped me was to watch what others do. Go into a bet server for example, and see how people are playing and what methods they are winning with. Try to adapt yourself to what others do. Now, I'm not suggesting to follow the norm, because if you see what others do, you can try to figure out weaknesses of certain types of styles.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder