Original Post
[R]Make kradox and head :)
Hey im requesting some one to make me a fox head

The task is to make my avatar into an head

Payment could go from 20k to 60k it all depends on the quality

Colours are pure, radioactive and demon

Size:512

If you need more info feel free to ask

I will try but I am not the best artist XD I will do it as soon as I update my laptop
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by djtechno45 View Post
I will try but I am not the best artist XD I will do it as soon as I update my laptop

ok thx dont rush it, i can wait
My laptop finally finished updating and I started with the eyes first This is my first time actually making a head out of reference so here is the first WIP. There is not that much progress done as I am a slow/avg. artist. You can try it on and telling me what needs to be fixed ^0^

First WIP

I am just an icon livin'
My laptop finally finished updating and I started with the eyes first This is my first time actually making a head out of reference so here is the first WIP. There is not that much progress done as I am a slow/avg. artist. You can try it on and telling me what needs to be fixed ^0^

First WIP

dont go full copy pasterino, make the eyes look forward post a more developed wip so i can guide you.
Alright and I swear on my mom this isn't copy/paste XD And no problem I can do it ;O
I am just an icon livin'
Alright and I swear on my mom this isn't copy/paste XD And no problem I can do it ;O

i didn't meant to say you copied but that you were making using the same location of the eye like in the picture XD