Ranking
Original Post
[r] 50k Some textures
ok , so i currently ( temporarily ) stole these texts from online .

I kinda like the set up .

I will pay 50k for a 512 head & shins ( similar ) to the one i have but two differnt color eyes , with a minimalistic shins to match ( coordinating with the eye color of course )

I cant really upload good ingame pictures because the head is too dark . SO if you could /dl and /lp me in game that would be great post wips please

MAIN COLOUR : DEMON ( you can choose the eye colors etc, as long as the shins coordinate im fine. )

Good luck to all
Last edited by FettyWap; Apr 25, 2015 at 08:29 AM.
Can't hear you through my rackphone | 1738 | Zoovier
I have a set that is going for 50k it is the one in my siggy
I am just an icon livin'
I can recolor it if you would like, it comes with both versions so you will have more of a full set.
I am just an icon livin'
I honestly liked your cartoon set more , but if you do anything to the set , edit it to the request please. i like the flow of the first version , but not the style
-----
Also , Kradox no i got these from a scam request and they were on the texture and i kinda liked them so i decided to temp wear them , and i like the style but the mapping could be better . some something of the sort would be excellent , thank you for accepting the request , Also this would be nice as well on the head , the number 1738 by the left eye horizontally like My boy Fetty has . Please and ty
-----
Any update Kradox , please post alot of wips so i can see you are still doing. thanks
Last edited by FettyWap; Apr 26, 2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can't hear you through my rackphone | 1738 | Zoovier