Toribash
Re: Ceviusâ„¢ head textures for sale!
cevius is to art as manbreakfast is to waffles and his heads are all, but not limited to the following:
astonishing, awe-inspiring, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, , exalted, formidable, grand,horrible, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing, moving, overwhelming, shocking, striking, stunning, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous
all round
man you sure know lots of words and i like yoru new avatar rubby fits you very well
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by Rubby
cevius is to art as manbreakfast is to waffles and his heads are all, but not limited to the following:
astonishing, awe-inspiring, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, , exalted, formidable, grand,horrible, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing, moving, overwhelming, shocking, striking, stunning, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous
all round

lies! all lies!
(sorry, couldn't resist)

Originally Posted by boaf
I, too, want your babies and one of your heads, Cevius.
But I've got domo-kun. :P

Domo kun is the bestest guy around! I want domo-kun merchandise - but I cant find any
I has a flavour
For reference, this is what I basically want it to look like. (Just the head of course).

And because I know you'll do an awesome job, you just recieved the 500 in advance.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
awwww, cute little ducky!!!! :P

that head will be interesting

P.S. Cevius, you got paid!!!
Ba
Dun
Tssss!
Originally Posted by slainveteran

Domo kun is the bestest guy around! I want domo-kun merchandise - but I cant find any

Check J-list. I think i saw some there ^^
What what? In the butt.
[EDIT] Flagg owned up to it, apologised, and returned the money. For those of you still giving him grief, leave off. Hes been honest, and i really shouldnt have large angry posts against him when everything has been settled. All posts following this one relating to the incident have been either edited or removed. Thank you.
<( O )>
cevius if you need some credits i would be happy to donate myn to you cause i kno wyou work hard on all your heads
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
cevius if you need some credits i would be happy to donate myn to you cause i kno wyou work hard on all your heads

No, thanks Chumpy. I dont need the money. Ive got plenty ;)
<( O )>