ES Recruitment Drive
I honestly couldn't say. I think I was grounded once for losing my moms cell phone when I was little, but she's Russian and she doesn't know the term 'grounded.'

And I wasn't going to teach it to her...
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by jmoze View Post
^not called for...
Maybe he just changed his mind. You have no right to call him that after trying to start the drama.

if he didn't want to be asked about it he wouldn't have typed that at all, which i'm pretty sure makes him an attention whore
pennis and also dicke and balls
Worst punishment for me...You ever get those moments where your parents think your doing something bad when your doing something COMPLETELY different? That seems to happen to me a lot.
I ended up not being able to play video games from when I was 10-12 years old.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
My dad trying to act cool and attempting to beat me up.

Dumbass old man.

Or the time when I... um... never mind about that one.

Same story. my mom scolded and hit me infront of random people at a mall. but im not critisizing her for doing so cuz i love her.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I bit my twin sister when we were like 10 years old and my dad forced dog food into my mouth.
FIRED UP
just lovely hush xD you have a very... nice father
i once broke my friends wrist so karma thought it would take control and hit me in the face with a hockey stick the next day.
and i once broke a window and got grounded from doing anything for 5 months
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
just lovely hush xD you have a very... nice father

oddly enough, my sister bites EVERYONE.

another horrifying punishment was having my Xbox removed from me for 9 months.

reason? school started.
needless to say, fuck homework I didn't do so well the year before
FIRED UP
Another punishment i once faced was getting grounded for 5 months because i found 10 bucks on the ground when i was a little kid. Turned out to be my teachers, she got pissed off and told my parents. Fuck you Mrs. Ray.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Got grounded. My mom said she would decide when it was over. If I asked "Is it over?" she said she would extend it... She forgot I was grounded. I went about6 months without any electronics besides A small old TV and 3 Vegie Tales cassettes. Finally went up to ask and she said this exact quote that I'll never forget. "Your grounded?"