Ranking
Original Post
GM Recruitment.
We've got quite a lot of questions about if we're still taking applications. Let's clear this up. Recruitment is never closed, there are just times when we need more trials - that's when global thread appears. You are free to send your applications whenever, unless it is stated otherwise. Please use common sense, though. Sending in an application few days after we have picked up new trials won't get anywhere. Same goes for flooding us with your applications every few weeks - this won't work and can make us stick you nick to our blacklist. If you want to know after what period of time you are free to send another application, 3 months sounds decent.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers to Server Sitting.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric, Thorn or any listed GM. Make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

Any off topic or unrelated posts in this thread (including "good luck" posts or "I applied") will be deleted and infracted.
Last edited by Uric; Jan 10, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Do Hampa vote or something?I just wanna know for knowledge.

Gamemasters, and a few other smods and admins vote as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nvm, delete this post. :-)
Last edited by Mccqa; Oct 17, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Mccqa View Post
Is there any mininal requirements?

"Don't be an idiot."

Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Do Hampa vote or something?I just wanna know for knowledge.

Only GMs and some smods and admins.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hypothetically, if a player that had been gone for awhile were to get his old account back from the smod who so kindly placed a permaban on it, by request of said player, could he apply for GM with any sort of chance of getting it?

Hypothetically, it's uh, for my friend who's wondering.
Assuming that the ban was requested and there was no reason behind it, I'd make the guess that it makes no difference.

Tell that to your... uh... 'friend'
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'm assuming you guys don't discriminate people, because some people absolutely hate me JUST because I am a brony.

Just wondering.
Last edited by zenzen213; Oct 17, 2012 at 09:37 PM.
mindless machine
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
I'm assuming you guys don't discriminate people, like because some people absolutely hate me JUST because I am a brony.

Just wondering.

That's right, we don't.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
I'm assuming you guys don't discriminate people, because some people absolutely hate me JUST because I am a brony.

Just wondering.

Race, nationality, age, gender, religion, beliefs, ideas, hobbies, etc do not matter when it comes to applying. As long as you are mature, dedicated, determined, hard working, and basically any characteristic belonging to a good leader.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was just wondering about who would read and decide since there are 3 people that receive applications. Will you devide them or check personally or such sort of that?