ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Your own sharingan.
Hello.

Are there some naruto fans out there? Hopefully.

If you watch/watched naruto, you should know the sharingan. Yes, that totally overpowered and cool looking eye, that's exactly what I mean.

Do you have ever thought about your own sharingan? Well, I did, and I think I want to share it with others (If there are any others that ever had those thoughts)

Soo I think I'll just post mine. (You can post pictures or just the abilitys of it or something. You can also say how immature this thread is and that only 10 year old babys are watching naruto. whatever)

Sharingan

Thank you for your attention.
Name: Buta ya Ushi no Fushi no Mahō (or Bushi Fushi for short)
Type: Genjutsu
Abilities: This is a defensive sharingan, it allows a user to make a pact with another person. One of the pair represents the pig, and the other the cow. So long as they remain friendly both have complete immortality, and will not take damage from any kind of attack in any situation. If the pact is made by a non-Bushi Fushi user, then should the Bushi Fushi user die before the pact is revoked, the Bushi Fushi eye will transfer.

A Bushi Fushi user must be careful when invoking a Bushi Fushi pact, because if their partner betrays them and attacks them with ill intent, their immortality won't work.

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Name: McSharingan
Type: Ninjutsu
Abilities: Sends out Donald McDonald to kill people, if the user is dead, he is reborn as Ronald McDonald, if killed in this state, it will disintegrate anything within 5m before dying.

EDIT: Lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Name: Rulingan
Type: Modjutsu
Abilities: Rulingan forces the victim to realize that any and all anime related threads should go to anime united. The victim is unaware of the effects of rulingan. And by the time you are reading this, you are already under the effect of rulingan.