Original Post
i'm having a party
i'm dressing up as a gangster ghostie
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
i'll dress as nicki minaj
She is pretty scary
also i set houses on fire if they dont give me candy

Apathetic User
I dress up as Siku shark and threaten to ban people from the world if they don't give me candy. I hope ban or treat catches on. I fear that it is what I would do if I was an forum admin at Halloween, so please never give me any sort of power.
Good morning sweet princess
I don't go trick or treating, I find it pointless and honestly in Britain, I'll be freezing my ass off wearing a costume going around doors in the night.

I will just be the guy giving the candy lol :3
blue
pink
ol' spoilsport
i dont go tricking either, but, my friends and i will have something spooky to do perhaps
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I'm going to buy a squid hat, dress up all in red and go trick-or-treating with my friends because fuck parties, I want candy, idc what you think if I'm 15 im getting my fucking garbage bag filled
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Gonna buy a whole bunch of candy, go out on my porch, and give kids candy. Whatever's leftover I'll have for myself. Might dress up as something too, not sure what though.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Gonna buy a whole bunch of candy, go out on my porch, and give kids candy. Whatever's leftover I'll have for myself. Might dress up as something too, not sure what though.

sounds like your average old person guide to Halloween
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i throw water balloons out my window so my parents dont give away all the candy

or ill go to a friends party thing