ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
join the new clan vampiric rival clan Ghost
if u dont like the group vampiric then this is ur clan im the clan leader and if the requirements of joining this group are: u must have beaten a vampiric member also u cant be a complete newb u self appoint urself a ghost but pleaz consult me for ranking like captain and different stuff
LONG LIVE GHOST!!!!!!!!
Re: join the new clan vampiric rival clan Ghost
Follow the rules, the requirements of joining are rediculous. I doubt you'll make it due to this post.
You can try... But I for one will vote "No" because of your lack of knowledge about the rules.
For the record, I could get in as easily as a snap of the finger. But seeing as this is a noob clan. No. I will also vote no if a poll ever comes up, for lack of respect for the English language.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona
For the record, I could get in as easily as a snap of the finger. But seeing as this is a noob clan. No. I will also vote no if a poll ever comes up, for lack of respect for the English language.

I second that one
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by suomynona

I third that. This clan must be one of the most ridiculous excuses for a clan
I wont say yes this clan is some crappy clan that spams and are noobs on toribash so anyway I would say no
Follow the rules, or this happens...

*locked, try again.*