Ranking
Original Post
TheMuffinMan's Replay Thread
Hi guys. I appreciate these replays are by far not pro ok.. I wanna post these for CnC to better myself not to impress (ok, partly to impress). Tell me what you think of these SP's.

EDIT: To anyone viewing these first 3 replays, be aware that they suck. Thank you, better replays are later.
EDIT: Replays taken and burned in hell.. sorry...
Last edited by Muffin; Jun 9, 2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: First impressions count...
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Ok im checking the replays, I will edit this post to say you some cnc

I watched the replays, as the only really thing to say by now is that you need to start with openers with more realism and such, other thing is that you could spin a little more on the jumps so the replay looks more awesome, and a last thing that I have to ask about is if you can (when you jump) doesn't get with the same position all time if you aren't in a position to fall good, because it looks weird or unrealist.

Only that to say, by the way , the rest is good and you know how to do it
Last edited by LatinBlade; Apr 28, 2012 at 03:38 AM.
Cool, thanks Latin, keep that in mind with the next. How's my parkour style then if I know my SP's need work?
Attached Files
Parkour Training.rpl (650.1 KB, 27 views)
Parkour Training 2.rpl (604.2 KB, 17 views)
My Avvy/Sig shop
You don't basically "neeeeeed work" just need a little more practice on the realism, the rest is very cool. Ok I'm checking the parkour

Also remember I'm not a pro, I'm not capable to do what all the guys do, I just try to help with tips.

Too make it look better you need to try to land in your feet like in real life, with the full feet, not with the end or the toes of the feet
Last edited by LatinBlade; Apr 28, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
Just picture what would you do in real life and act like that.
Like in real life do you extend your knee to jump or do you just jump with your whole body?

Just watch other realism replays for example oblivion swexxelite largekilla dax alaister (too lazy to put a comma) and try to get inspired and try to do what they do.
Thanks for the tip cham, I know you're referring to parkour but should that apply to SP's though? And can you give me some CnC as well?
My Avvy/Sig shop
It apllies in all of the realism replays.
And I will edit this post after I watch the sp ones. I already CnC'ed the parkous.

SP1: It was over relaxed, relax is good but too much of it makes the replay look sloppy.
The opener was OK.
The first kick was more powerful than i thought O.o
Decap was fast and smooth.
Flow was good too.
Clean (kinda)
7.8/10

SP4: Agin, over laxed.
The opener wasn't good.
Decap was nice and powerful.
But it wasnt clean.
At decap replays after the hit, quickly go to the pose.
7/10

SP5: Mediocre boom.
Nice opener.
Unclean.
Over laxed.
Nice air pose.
9/10
Last edited by chamara; Apr 28, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
Thanks cham, the relax thing is one of my problems but in some replays people post them as drunken replays which are just about my favourite sort.... IF.. they were made to be drunk.

edit: removed mp replays
Last edited by Muffin; Apr 29, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
My Avvy/Sig shop
Umm...
Bro post mp replays in the mp replays board, this is the sp replays board.

{Btw whoever mod reads this, sorry for backseat moderating.}
Ahh ok, heres a new one, it needs some aftermath work but hows the bare bones?
Attached Files
Muffin SP 6.rpl (226.3 KB, 36 views)
My Avvy/Sig shop