Your application must be unique, copying/pasting will deny you instantly
We have no specifics on required information other than GMT
You write your application how you want it, and if it is up to par
you will undergo a 3-stage review process, those 3 stages are:
Stage 1 ► Application Voting
Stage 2 ► Trial Membership
Stage 3 ► Member Voting

You must put "I read the OP" in your application
Last edited by hanna; Apr 11, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
my application
why i wanna join-because i see potential in solus,and i think it might be #1 someday.
what im good at in toribash-i am skilled at twinswords,because hikou taught me how to evade attacks and do attacks,im also good at boxshu and a bit of aikido. what i will do to contribute to the clan-i might participate in wars,but i highly doubt i will do good because i still suck at aikido.
age-16 belt-i am green belt but actually im a black belt and an old player so i have some experience only some not much where do i live-i live in the philippines at cebu city my gender-female
Last edited by cyclone296; Apr 15, 2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: i forgot to put some things in sorry
[4/14/18] cyclone296 - Denied - Application to short.
Please wait at least a week before applying to us again, thanks.
My amazing application, I want to join bc i'm bored and looking for active clans to join with good and skillful people so we can grow together as a clan and community I mainly play aikido bc on the surface its extremely simple but there is so much to learn from striking and grappling to suplexes and ground control im 13 hopefully this app is accepted so that I may join this clan. please accept me
Endurance Makes One Divine
[4/26/18] THEMAN657 - Denied - Application to short.
Please wait at least a week before applying to us again, thanks.