Toribash
Original Post
[Latin & Jolly Roger]Mixed Tag Tourney

(banner made by Toril)
Welcome to the first MiX TaG TourneY

What it mean?

This tourney is inspired by Tekken Tag.Team composed by 2 player,fight each other for until only 1 team will survive.You'll must use your skill to compensate the weaknesses of your teammate,and vice-versa!Plus you'll need a good feeling with your mate for decide when to use the "tag ability" during a single match

Rules:

*Each team will consist in 2 players, one member of Latin and one member of Jolly Rogers.
*The teams will have 6 LIFES, so they have to take care of them when dueling.
*A duel is based on 5 fights, and each team can SPEC during a fight ONE time per duel.This is the Tag Ability
(this means, if you know you will lose, you can go spec and stop the fight,letting join on the "ring" your team-mate,so you'll dont´t lose that fight. Remember you can use this ONCE per duel,for every team).
*Loser of the duel lost 1 LIFE
*If your team have no lifes remaining, your team cannot play anymore
*The winner of the event will be the team that will survive
*Modes:
Wushufixed(6) - Aikido(5) - Taekkyon(4) - Kickbox(3) - Judofrac(2) - Lenshu3(1)
The mod will be decided by the ammounts of lifes remaining to the team with more lifes.(For example:
Team A has 3 lifes remaining, and team B has 2 lifes remaining, so the mode will be KickBox)

Teams:
Organize your team contacting(ingame or via PM)player of the other clan.

DEADLINE for subscribe your team is 3 March(it may be postponed).After deadline,fights will be organized,and the list will be posted here.

Teams Format:

Members of the team: (1from latin and 1 from JR)
Name of the team:

Prizes:
1st: 30k(15k for player)
2nd: 16k(8k for player)

For this first edition this event is only for Jolly Roger and Latin members + me(that's because i thought to this event from a lot of time before i joined eVo,and start to plan it with Tinerr as a JR+Latin event)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 25, 2010 at 02:21 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Teams:
1-Neon;Tinerr Team Name:Teon10RR
2-Mcburger;Toril(??) Team Name:
3-Squiziph;Kallen Team Name:Kalziph
4-Missuse;Wildslash Team Name:Missslash
5-MadWoozie;Pablo Team Name:Pabwoozie
6-Brucia;-------------------------
7-KillJaden;YouAreDead Team Name:Deadjaden
8-Pulse;Ganryu Team Name:Pulseryu
Last edited by bRuCiA; Mar 11, 2010 at 09:08 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Sounds great mate
u did well.

TINERR is mine
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
WHO WANTS ME?

No, seriously.
Last edited by Alan; Feb 21, 2010 at 02:59 AM.
Is this just for JR and Latin?
Or do people form outside these clans have to get either a member from JR or Latin to compete?
For this first edition this event is only for Jolly Roger and Latin members + me(that's because i thought to this event from a lot of time before i joined eVo,and start to plan it with Tinerr as a JR+Latin event)

^