Toribash
Lordsolo and Spartin,
Apparently the rest of the vibe elders are lazy fawks and haven't voted, I'll talk to brad about inviting you or something.
Welp. I guess I can wait to see the result ^.^

(Side note, have been looking for for one of the main recruiters.
Main recruiters are
Me(Altough, I don't make recruiting servers often), Sparkyau, L0v3St0N3D, and Hurr1c4ne.
-----
Join the irc yo's!
Click here
Last edited by imaSlayaa; May 9, 2014 at 06:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Interested In Joining Vibe (Doomre)(Directed at Sparkyau)
So to begin I am a Second Dan Black Belt, and have almost exclusively played Aikido. I have never made any alternate accounts and really don't plan to. The only other clan I have ever been in was a clan called Silent (Which I believe changed to Secret or something similar). The only reason I joined that server was because a friend of mine had wanted me to join and when I lost contact with them I had no reason to be in the clan. So when I played against you today I kept up with you in aikido, so my skill level in Aikido is pretty good. I should hope so at least because it's the only mod I usually play.
My name is Jack Nancarrow, live in the US and Skype name is Jack Nancarrow.
You look interesting to me, considering you're "equal" to Sparkyau's skills. If it's me, you're in
Only you can make me L0v3st0n3d!~
I was very surprised how quickly I was accepted, it could not have been more than an hour! But yeah, Aikido is my strong suit.