Toribash
About
Wassup! Im Skillzoz!/Dylan Whatever! i usually always talk in small letters and not in caps and tend to be chill with a lot of funny humor i was born in sweden, but parents came from another country so half swedish? anyways im 15! my bday is in september 9.

Ingame
I LOVE Judo and i love always playing in multiplayer sometimes trying out new mods and making goofy replays. I have been playing Toribash since 2015 (even tho my date says Joined 2016) i didnt play much and i almost left it. but then something brang me back the good memories so i started becoming an addict and i freakin play it everyday! When i wake up for school i usually wake up so freakin early just to play toribash. Ok So i love playin with other people/ love playin tricks on people (by that i mean when someone is gonna attack me or something i will do something to counter that attack)

Why i want to join?

glitch_ is a very relaxed clan and thats what i like! i am relaxed and chill myself usually funny and all that. I wanna play with other glitch_ members and test my skill vs their skill and see how many times we lose and win. and when i meet those glitch_ members i will probs make friends with them! Overall, being in glitch_ for me will be a good time and i highly reccomend you apply!

Is it too late to apply? or can i still apply.?

I can counter a noob clap am i cool?
yes, you're being discussed

also try to join our discord if you can

it's on the main thread page