View Poll Results: Remove tk/erthtk?
yes
36 Votes / 41.86%
no
50 Votes / 58.14%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
yea low dm threshold is totally adds a layer of skill, when my shin flys off for no reason or if my wrist dms for no reason my opponent is obviously better than i am, that's just how it works guys

Same thing happens in ABD; why hasn't DM and Fraq been disabled there?

Obv you have no clue about what you are talking about, start using relax and stop taking hits between joints.

Also, a good rule of thumb in TK is to not get hit.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Same thing happens in ABD; why hasn't DM and Fraq been disabled there?

well i dont see joints dming out of thin air in abd, unlike tk where u can get split in half fucking spontaneously
random dms don't exist
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
There is a technique to TK that doesn't involve smashing everything as hard as you can, you might not get so many self DMs....

I enjoy TK, but if it was to be replaced then I think it should be on the basis that defense is to strong and can lead to multiple draws as both are afraid to attack first. Cheese, DMs, Snapkicks, i dont think are any problems.

I do think it has one of the highest skill caps of any mod. Instagib boxshu as a replacement would suck imo, but i just find it a super boring mod, extremely repetitive starts and to complain about "luck" in TK is mad if your suggesting boxshu mushu
Last edited by FistofLife; Sep 20, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
no hate to to the current tk legends but theres also very few to no legends for specific other mods and it almost seemed like a way to give cool people legend status
Edit: After thinking about this, this is false to an extent, the legends who are currently listed as tk pioneers did more than just tk but thats just leads me to why even mention it, there's no point, that's like saying i deserve legend for boxshu mushu because i made a mod that got a ton of hype

Didn't ynvaser make boxshu mushu

Also I think the creator of it does deserve legend status, prob most successful mod since abd
TK is my favorite mod by a significant margin, would make me sad to see it go
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~