Ranking
Original Post
What or who do you believe in?
What or who do you believe in?
Are you Atheist, Theist, Deist, Agnostic, Gnostic or someone else?
...or maybe you believe in reptilians?
Why did you choose your path?
Does it somehow affect your life?

My opinion:
I was raised in the Catholic faith, but now I'm kind of a Deist.
I believe that God has always existed and there is no concept of God's creation.
I also believe that God created the world but didn't interfere in its further fate.

I also believe in Jesus as a historical figure and believe that much of his teachings are good as long as they are not over-interpreted or taken out of context.

Conclusion: I believe in God as the Creator., but in all other aspects of faith I am an agnostic and i still searching for answers.

Sorry for poor english.

Yeah, yeah, I know.
I used the word "believe" too many times.
Can you believe this?
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
I try to stay as most as possible on a rationalist path.

Talking about the Deist god (then without caps) I am Atheist Agnostic, I don't believe on him because there are no proof of his existence nor his nonexistence and I'll probably stay agnostic forever, since we won't be able to find that kind of proof.

(N.B there are no proof of his existence from my way of thinking, a rational one, a zetetic one, with the scientist method, you can use a proof based on faith, totally understandable, but I don't take it)

About Theist God (with caps, talking about God here, not Allah or any other god because I know almost nothing about them (I read the Bible, not the Quran or any other religious writings), so I'm Atheist Agnostic by default), I believe about his nonexistence after analysing using a ztetic method called (not sure about the english term tho...) the "criterion of likelihood" (translated from french so might not be the exact term in English).
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
I suppose I'm an agnostic atheist as well.

I feel like religion or religious beliefs only limit person in various ways and prevent people from living their life the way they truly want to live it. I can see why someone would enjoy following certain religions, but personally it just doesn't fulfil me in any way so I do not practice it.

I personally believe that our life came about through evolution and there's no magic to it, but even if there is a god I don't think it would be something comprehensible to human mind, and as such not worth trying to understand it.

It definitely affects my life in a positive way, or at least I think it does. Too many people spend their lives attempting to please god/gods of their religion and believe that sticking to certain rules is a way to fulfilling life. I feel like lack of religious beliefs leaves me with more time for loved ones and provides me with higher sense of control in my own life, which gives me peace of mind.
John and the Whale is a hot bible vore story

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i'm basicly the same as bison
a Deist,
i believe god exist simply because its hard for me to believe that something can come from nothing in a universe bound by physic laws so someone or something that these laws do not apply to is the most logical assumption for myself. ofc, if we got a valid proof that its otherwise i will have to accept it.
i'm also raised a muslim and my parents are religious af so i know quite alot about quran and its just full of scientifically wrong facts which is why i left it, i did read the bible and its the same story.

as for how it affected my life well,
i can now easily accept it if i'm proven wrong in an argument and no longer think its embarassing (which is generally a religious mentality).
i'm learning to acually take responsability for my deeds and facing consequeces good or bad instead of wishing things will magically go back to normal or were out of my control.
i became more critical of things and learned to just research anything i don't know.
and lastly and most importantly, i learned that if i wanted something i work for it because praying ain't gonna do shit.
Last edited by Alpha; Apr 13, 2019 at 02:29 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm an agnostic atheist but religious, let me explain.

I've always been fascinated by Christian theology, but there simply isn't enough evidence for me to believe in it. I'm a member of The Satanic Temple in Salem MA. It's a non-theistic religious organization which promotes many of my beliefs. I encourage people to read over their FAQ.

I definitely feel that having some sense of community is important for anyone.