Ranking
I really liked this There are many ways to get to the finish, and it was really fun doing this. Good job I didn't finish the course, but it was pretty funny to me.
Attached Files
You know what would be cool? A reconstructed version of ninja warrior. Who's ever making mods, that seems like a good one.
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
You know what would be cool? A reconstructed version of ninja warrior. Who's ever making mods, that seems like a good one.

That's a really good idea...
Thanks for the inspiration, I'll see what I can do :3
I made a replay. :D
It's attached.

I got to the blue bridge, then after a while I just gave up.
I tried to knock it over many times, but I couldn't. D:

I suggest adding a joint so that the bridge will swing over more easily.
Attached Files
Last edited by supahninja; Aug 12, 2011 at 01:01 AM.
hmm.. Yeah..
If you watch my replay, you see what happens even if you DO manage to knock it over. I need some sort of device to make it fall top first; my idea was a no-friction pipe along one side of where it falls and a bounce pipe way at the top, but that's pretty complex.
How would I make a hinge/joint?
Feel free to edit it and add your ideas so I can see/test.
hey, btw the red slide i can pass it, and my run f*cks right in the middle of the run, then i fall and that slide is slippery so i die XD
God is dead
You have to slide down the slide and recover, you can't run down the slide :P
People who are good at making mods *looks at TRichard* can you give me advice for that blue tower to make it fall the right way?
I'm finding it hard to push down the blue bridge, whenever I do it doesn't land in front of the end, maybe that can be fixed somehow :o. Or I just suck at these things.

Anyways, took some new updated screenshots of the mod since the green looks terrible, here you go!

Not in order:

lolpics

Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 13, 2011 at 04:03 PM.
Heh, thanks. I'm glad you're not as lazy as I am and actually did that ;P
Yeah... I'm looking for a fix for that but can't think of anything, so I'm hoping on of the modding geniuses will drop by and grace me with their knowledge.
In one of my earlier posts I wrote my idea as to how to make it fall the correct way.. but it's complicated and uses multiple objects.