Ranking
Original Post
Rude member from WAPOW
I want to start off by saying I am a very new member of the Toribash community and only hope to improve the community.

Just moments ago I decided to try Akido for the first time and I was up against [WAPOW]Swaves. He was really really really damn good, kicked my ass.

He beat me 5-6 times in a row and eventually I feel like I lucked out and won.

I said GG and he replied with "FUCK YOU" and disconnected. (Pic Provided)

http://i.imgur.com/SvS303b.jpg

Just wanted to bring that to your attention. Casual or not, it is bad for someone to behave like that with clan tags, makes the clan look bad (I still have nothing against WAPOW, just a bad incident)

Thanks for your time!
hensomm
I am so sorry bro.
This is not a good representation of our clan!

I will deal with it.
Again, I apologize.

WAPOW!
I can understand the frustration, but it is something I felt needs to be addressed. It will only help him grow.

That said he is really good
Ya, you'll have to excuse him. He can be a baby sometimes.

Also, good to see a mature player in our community! You have my respect.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have PMed you hensomm, with my apology.

I cannot control how my mates behave, but I can control weather they remain my mates or not!

WAPOW!
Originally Posted by Krulls View Post
I have PMed you hensomm, with my apology.

I cannot control how my mates behave, but I can control weather they remain my mates or not!

WAPOW!

And like I said, I am not out for blood, I wouldn't want to see him removed or anything... just needs to know that his behavior in public rooms have consequences.

Thanks for you help, wish the best for your clan!
Sorry, just trying to go for the rank one in the world, and when I lose it takes about 10 games of winning to regain the same elo, it's very frustrating when you get set back that far for the loss.

I'm sorry, I know it's not your fault, it's just hard to control my temper when you're trying so hard to no avail...

There's a reason Swaves has had his Clan Discussion access removed. I assume you (read as: WAPOW's shot-callers) are aware he is prohibited from bypassing this through the use of alternate accounts etc. (as you are the clan that house him and had to recruit him in spite of this) so I would like you to not support the bypassing of the fair restrictions placed upon him. He's now holding a month-long ban for this offence and I will readily increase that with each violation.

It was a mercy that we let him join WAPOW in the first place, please don't take the inch we gave you and make it into a mile.
collect snots from the nose
Gynx, he mad this alt for apologizing officially. Instead of banning him, shouldn't you promote good behavior, since the only post he did was to redeem himself.
Also, "a month-long ban" is currently a two-month-ban.
This isn't acceptable, according to my moral standards.

This is something I, personally, say as a friend to Swaves and as a member of this community and has nothing to do with WAPOW and their views.
-----
To add:
I pointed out to him that someone complained about him and told him to post an apology.
Last edited by Swepples; Apr 14, 2015 at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]