Toribash
Original Post
War has Returned
Hey pretty fl0wers!

I have missed you all a lot. I see there are still quite a few who will remember me, im so glad :3.

Soon I will be flying the fl0w flag strong once again!

I hope to see you all online, you know exactly what I will be playing, *cough* *cough*, Wushu!

~War
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
War...War never changes.

lol

Welcome back war,good to see you again.I sent you an invite.There is a new automated activity check in place in tb,which i guess you noticed already,so make sure to stay at least somewhat active(5 games a month) to be considered active by the system.

Wushu is pretty dead as is tb as a whole so if u wanna play wushu you have to make a own room.Make sure to put wushu in the room description(preferrably with a flashy colour so that people notice it) and you will get someone to play with.Zagrebaath,one of our newest members, is still playing wushu regluary.Join our discord and contact him if u want to play wushu.

Cu around
Thanks for the reply Kane.

Lol this information is useful for me, how could wushu die :O.

Discord, I'll be there
I just got back too permanently for now, going to build a desktop when I get to my permanent station. But for now this new laptop will kill it for games. Hope to play with you guys again right now im trash though will work back up.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
@War: "Wushu didn´t just die , it was murderd"

l

m

a

o

Sersoiusly tho, main reason wushu is dead because it is not enjoyable when played competetivly.(since u can lightly tap an opponent and then run away easily)

Also mushu/boxshumushu was specifcally created to mock wushu and the "fairplay"attitude and it is now one of the most played mods in tb.

I said it then and i will say it again, wushu is very much enjoyable when played with friends or people with the "right" mindset but it was and is a big mistake to try and force people to play a specific way especially when u want wushu to be played competetivly.
When something is played competetivly people will use all means to win,which is totally fine,and they dont want to limit themselves with rules that are not coded into the game.

Discordlink is at the very top on our board here btw.

@Thanatos:If u want to play sometime ping me on discord.
I definitely agree with having a dq ring in wushu. Ive played a few competetive wushu games in that matter.
Originally Posted by War View Post
I definitely agree with having a dq ring in wushu. Ive played a few competetive wushu games in that matter.

welcome back bruhda, never met but nice to c u
Welcome back Brother ;)
The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
The pointlinit way could save wushu.

It could potentially save wushu if it was hardcoded into tb/tbnext.

Originally Posted by War View Post

Even with a ring running can still be op because of the low gravity.You can just jump straight up in the air , at least in the endgame (few turns left) of a match.

Hi Hotbox,Hi algiux