Ranking
Original Post
[REL&WIP]ToriSports Mod-Pack
Here's my First Modpack (well technically the first half of it :P, but a mod-pack nonetheless)

This Mod Project contains 5 different Sports mods, most of which are compatible with Multi-Player, each mod also contains their own "balance system" (known from skateboarding, freerunning and toriboxing) which allows each player to easily maintain stability and balance on their feet online without using lengthy frames and without sacrificing speed and mobility.

First off,

Name: Boxing

A revised version of the Middleweight version of Toriboxing by me, features the classic balance system but this time it contains a custom ring (colored red, white and blue).

Fight and humiliate the oppostion with fast punches, quick feet, and knockouts!

Name: Skateboarding

Your beloved skateboarding mod with an all-new environment. The only mod in the pack that's technically not MP-compatible but entertaining nonetheless.

Use the four ramps for flip-tricks and grabs! Or you can just beat Uke with the board!

Name: Basketball

Good ol' 1 on 1 basketball. Features a higher and upgraded Rim, a redesigned ball and an upgraded balance system that doesn't sacrifice usability while letting you move faster and jump higher whenever you feel.

Drive by the defense and finish with a thunderous slam! Or take the opposition to school and finish with a fadeaway jumper!

NOW FOR THE NEW MODS!!!

Name: StreetSoccer

A Close-Quarters 1 on 1 soccer match in a small room. Features 2 goals and one of my most successful "balance systems" to date. This system allows you to kick and move with ease but another neat feature is the direction control. If you plant both feet on the ground, contract both glutes and use your hips, you can turn towards the ball with ease and continue the soccer match in style.

Defeat the opponent by moving fast and scoring easily with powerful kicks and accurate headers! Or use your street skills to score off the wall or through their legs!

Name: MMAFighting

One of my latest projects and probably my most ambitious. Features a stylish octogon fence and one of my newest balance systems which allows you to cart-wheel and dropkick without totally sacrificing mobility, balance and control in your movements. This mod focuses more on striking rather than throws and submission techniques (but these aren't impossible).

Use kicks and keep your distance to defeat the opponent flawlessly! Or get up close and personal with grabs, punches and clinches to severely incapacitate them!

Please Provide Feedback and comments!

Also, Feel free to download the whole pack or one of the mods seperately. :P
Attached Files
ToriSports.rar (5.0 KB, 313 views)
TSBoxing.tbm (5.9 KB, 135 views)
TSMMAFighting.tbm (5.6 KB, 196 views)
TSRealBball.tbm (5.1 KB, 170 views)
TSSkateboarding.tbm (4.6 KB, 357 views)
TSStreetsoccer.tbm (3.6 KB, 209 views)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Thanks Smilies, I'm very very impressed . Great take on the MMA mod. Will try out streetsoccer.
Gone Fishing
awesome
i like street soccer alot
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Nice one there smilie. I love these kinda mods. All nice.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
very nice smilies, definately gonna try the new skate obstacle ;)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png