ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX]WIP perma head/set (possibly)
CnC would be nice. I want to make a leather headband instead of the crappy on there now. Not sure how to draw leather without brushes so advice would be nice. Also, advice on what to do for a set for this head would be nice.

Last edited by X03rL; Jul 11, 2011 at 03:37 AM.
Looks so familiar.....-cough cough.
Put the eyes in the middle. Shade it.
If your going for deadmau5 which you are make the mouh bigger.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
If your going for deadmau5 which you are

LIES! Seriously though, I wasn't going for a Deadmau5 look. It just turned out like that. Also, putting the eyes in the middle of the head looks terrible. It requires me to move the mouth down which just messes up the mapping of the head. Making the mouth bigger makes the bottom too close to the neck line which also messes up the mapping. Thanks for the advice though.
wall of text go

It looks pretty cool, it could go for a permanent set. Something original and unique, not another basic tribal or robotic set. Those are fine if they have distinct features. I'm not a fan of headphones, but at least its not a headphone/emo head combo. Go ahead and use a leather brush, just blend it in and make sure it looks good. You have all the time in the world to edit and get feedback from it. I like the shadow in the mouth, you need something like that applied to the face. Where the face area is lighter, and everywhere else is darker. I don't see it resembling deadmau5 at all. He just says that because there are Xs in the eyes, which are just for watermarks ( I hope ). I don't see a thing that resembles deadmau5. There isn't much to CnC on because there isn't much complete yet. I like the color though, its a nice shade of blue. I don't like the purple color of the headphones though.

Good luck, hope to see more, etc.
tldr; Keep working on it, it looks nice.
lighting on the inside of the headphones doesnt match the cartoon look.
otherwise its fine, default headphone cartoon head.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Update: Changed a lot, began shading, lifealert concept
EDIT: Half awake when I did this last night, the lifealert was a good idea but it looks horrible. Same with the button.

Last edited by X03rL; Jul 14, 2011 at 03:31 PM.