Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Moar Dubstep
Two new songs :o
I really do appreciate cnc when it comes to music.

I only listened to the first one, it is decent but needs more heavy bass in it. The bass to that was to high pitch and got annoying after a while, rather then that it is a nice song that you made. Keep up the good work and I hope that I can hear some moah of your art.
hi.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
awesome, what program do you use?

Fl Studios 9

Originally Posted by Umbre View Post
I only listened to the first one, it is decent but needs more heavy bass in it. The bass to that was to high pitch and got annoying after a while, rather then that it is a nice song that you made. Keep up the good work and I hope that I can hear some moah of your art.

Thank you for your cnc, and i will have lots more to come.
Definitely liking the second one, a lot. It's great and complicated. I've listened to the first one but I can't really come up with anything constructive or a comment at all. :s

All I could say is to keep up the great work.
Needs more WUB WUB WUB WUBWUBUWUBWUB. But that's just my opinion

Both are very nice and clean, I prefer filthier dub :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
this looks really awesome, right now im downloading FL Studios 9

i wanna try it by myself
:^)
Don't think that you can be as good as Mr Doxxy just by downloading a program, he's a boss ya know.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."