Toribash
Camera was too shaky in the beginning, I couldn't really see what was going on.
The song didn't really fit, and the video went too fast, so I barely could tell what was going on.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Loved it.

The transitions were damn awesome and the sync was pretty good aswell. All of the effects looked awesome, the replays were also nice. The only thing I didn't like would have to be the song and length, it was to long for me so it started to get boring at like 2minutes.

9/10
hi.
The video was very good, except the video was a tad too long, I didnt feel like watching the last minute or so. Transitions were perfect, the effects are not too long and aren't distracting.
9/10
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
The song <3
Cheshyre!

Okay. The replays were MEH. The video itself was WAY WAY too fast-paced for the song you chose, slow it down. You make it seem like those "effects" on contact between toris seem to be not there, because it happens too fast. You also sync to just the music, not by what happens in the replays. Say I had a replay with 12 dms. There's a 3 dm boom, two individual dms, another 3 dm boom, and a 4 dm boom. I'm sure that people would probably "wow" more at the 4 dm boom. The text at the beginning was also ugly, try using some fonts.
The video itself was too long, and it got boring fast.
Couldn't make it through it all.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

you kinda need to composite it better, so you will have the same feeling that the song brings all the video long, otherwhise its just a mess ( imo )
Check out my Youtube!
Actually, I don't find this vid too fast paced, if you focus, everything is clear enough. I love the effects and how you made Milk look like a boss without that camera work. 10/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|