Toribash
Originally Posted by illv View Post
I have a lot of friends from psy. What year and for how long were you part of it? I'm good buds with alex and forever135 (wherever the fuck he is lol )

I don't remember exactly the time I was in PsY... I think it was from Januray of 2012 till september of that year. Then, the clan start loosing activity
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Hi,

My name is Joe, I'm 15, I'm from Cork, Ireland (GMT +1).
I'm interested in joining Inq. The reason why I'd like to join is I'm looking for a new home. I was in-active for a while and I've recently came back, it appears my older friends are no longer interested in talking to me because of things said. Also I'm looking for a respected clan to rest my feet

There really isn't that much to me. I very social orientated whether that be in-game or
IRL. I've a habit of speaking my mind, no filter :P, what ever comes first I say. I always like to contribute to a conversation even if I know nothing about it. Open-minded, funny at times.

My interests are boxing and music. I've been boxing for 5 years now and I've recently won County title or State title. My life is boxing. Music is my second passion, I both listen and produce (shitty) music. When I'm not busy with Boxing or Production I like to chill out with my friends and do dumb shit, and chase girls. Then at night 1-5am I play games such as Watch Dogs, Fifa 14, Toribash.

My main way of communication is through Skype. At first I message but after I built trust I voice chat. I can be
quite shy at first, but soon after you'll be wishing I shutup.

I had one previous account MrBoxMan, no one special. No major bans/infractions, if I remember correctly.
My previous clans were: Ethereal, Silver, TGS. spent my early days in Ethereal, then was asked to join Silver by Orko, after few months left with Orko to be apart of TGS, then inactivity (life stuff).

Finally, I currently don't know anyone here, but it's always fun to make new friends.
Hope you consider me.

Thanks,
Fyr.
"Needs Friends"
no
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
maybe
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Alright, that's enough of the shit posts.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing