Ranking
Original Post
The Chronicles of Icky
my data died till the 27th and i have a 12 hour bus ride tomorrow which is saturday to a 21st birthday party which is at a bar till midnight and then town after and i haven't got a hotel at all and the bus ride is 12 hours each way and i get back on the bus at 7:30am the day after the party which is Sunday and oh my god i'm gonna be so hammered unless i sleep but if i sleep i'll miss the bus oh god i don't want to adult help.
Take some valium that would help the journey
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Update. Last bus from Bday location to intercity bus is at 12:04 am and then the next one is 6:00am

I have to be a twat and ditch early or i have to commit to all night. Cause if I miss my bus back to auckland i am screeeeewed.

But im on the bus to wellington now so that part is fine.

Bus has free wifi too now. Also lol just passed a cop stop with 3 cars emptied. Gj auckland.
-----
This guy next to me coughs like he's trying to shove his lungs into his hand. Also he hasn't put his phone on silent or vibrate and it keeps going off.

People suck sometimes.
-----
Hmmm. What is a good 21st present anyway.

The ride is nice, NZ is kinda pretty when you're able to actually look. Snapchat is ikua99 if you wanna have a look. (I'll try remember to story it if I don't fall asleep)

Just passed a sign for 'Pokeno' I was not aware this name existed.
-----
Just left hamilton had about 45 mins sleep between last edit and now. Bus is a little bit more populated. The guy that was next to me got told to move upstairs since he didn't book the seat he was in? No idea but nbd. Moved to a single seat and now I get to lie back. Got some Logic on the phone and now its just a chill time till I reach Taupo. (Its the place with that massive lake in the middle-ish of the north island)
-----
We full downstairs now. No idea about upstairs. Picked up a lady from some random stop outside of hamilton. Sounds Irish. Passed some building called "The Alpha Lodge" looked like a cult church. I would have gone and looked around if we had a spare 15 mins.

Back onto the main road now.
-----
Passed a sign that I thought was a wear and tear moment. Said "Caimbrige houses kills" I saw it and wondered what the heck. Then just guessed it probably said "kits" instead of kills.
But it has two l's ofc so I was back to square one. Gj me.

Then passed a building called "Caimbridge houses". It looked overgrown and shoddy. Then I wrote this and looked out the windows to see two horses fucking.

Taupo should hopefully be less odd.
-----
The lady we picked up sat next to the other old lady. And now they're talking VERY LOUDLY. But on the other hand its nbd. Only 11am.
-----
Aight we in Taupo. Im fact we stopped at the same place as a I did last time I was on a bus trip from somewhere in the north island. Im just a good 8 years or so older. There is a group of old ladies singing jinglebells. Not very well. But its something.
-----
http://imgur.com/0ygn1PI

Yup.
-----
We left the site, on the way to taupo again. Now we're on a road with some very tall pine trees on each side.
-----
Traffic jam on a road with a very big drop on one side. Its a nice view though.
-----
Country side is getting repetitive. Almost at Napier though. Progress is clear, even though we have just turned around on a roundabout..... Wot

Hit Taupo. Lake is as massive as I remember, very nice day to see it too.
-----
Cannot supply with picture since we didnt stop at a place with it visible. I'll get one if we pass again.
-----
http://imgur.com/9QVNsXa

Im on the wrong side of bus for a proper photo. D:
-----
I am on the right side for this motel though.
http://imgur.com/fOLjrZO

I stayed here once. It was very very good.

I also remembered what trip(s) I was on to stop at the rest stop prior. It was a school trip to Mt. Ruapehu. Kristin does one or two ski/snowboard trips there every year. It's pretty good.

There was also one where we went to some camp near Rotarua in 20.......08? Maybe 09?
-----
Leaving the next stop. Turangi, its almost 2pm and I'm expected to get to my stop at 6:45pm.

Gonna be fun times. Plus the party starts at 7... and the bus ride from Wellington to Upper Hutt is 45 mims... gonna be hella late as heck yo
Last edited by Icky; Oct 24, 2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ah, ya can't just show up for 5 hours then leave, party won't even have kicked off til midnight.

Were there any later buses you could get back?
Yeah at like 3pm. But I have no hotel etc so that's not wonderful. Still its whatever. I had an hour long nap. So ai just need 1 or 2 more of them and I'll be awake all night no problems.
-----
About to stop in a place called Bulls.

I don't need to say anything else.
-----
Birthday girl set me up with her friend. Idk how I feel aboit this
-----
I did not feel good about it. So I got an uber to the 24 hour maccas and chilled with a hobo till bus time.
Last edited by Icky; Dec 17, 2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've renamed the thread for you.

Please continue to use it as such.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
this sounded like a wild ride.
-----
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
i'm amazed you put so much effort to go to a damn birthday party.

it was a 21st one of the most, dank parties. If icky was partial to Md he would walked there ehue
Last edited by AussieCunt; Dec 18, 2016 at 05:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits