Toribash
Original Post
Another Opener Challenge #4

Whats up Classic opener challenge rules, download the replay attached at the bottom of this post, edit after the specified frame, and finish it as you please.

Previous edition (winners: Swexx in 1st and PoopMage69 in 2nd)

You must download and edit the replay attached.
You must only edit after at least 40 frames have passed after the beginning; so starting frame 460.
Hacking is allowed. You may turn on self damage, add frames or remove Uke for instance. In doubt ask in this thread.
You must submit 1 replay only, you can edit your post to update your submission until I close the thread on the deadline day.

Deadline is the 3rd of March, I will close this thread on the 4th.

1st: 75,000 Toricredits + 3 Shiai Tokens
2nd: 25,000 Toricredits + 2 Shiai Tokens

Tcs are on this dude

Judges

Me and Rfifan who has kindly offered to help.
Attached Files
oc460.rpl (27.5 KB, 71 views)
Last edited by pusga; Mar 1, 2019 at 12:59 AM.
oh yeah
Placeholder version because this game sucks and I'm too busy
Attached Files
123123.rpl (586.1 KB, 59 views)
Gniloks sa nwonk yllamrof tsitra eht
bannanapowerslide
Hey, I remember the last opener chaallenge where I spent way too much time trying to make replay hacking cool. so Ive lowered my standards quite a bit but I better have my god damn 69 tc!1!
Attached Files
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Event Squad has offered to again sponsor the event with some shiai tokens, they've been added to the prizes.
oh yeah
Results time:

1st: PoopMage69!
2nd: victortb!

Congratulations to the winners, thanks to everyone for participating, and special thanks to Rfifan who helped judge. I'll send the prizes and the shiai tokens should also go your way soon.
oh yeah
This was rigged
How could my replay not get first place? Heck! It was so good it deserved both prizes.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I should’ve asked if I can replay hack. Darn.

Congratz all ;P
Last edited by tlclay; Mar 6, 2019 at 01:32 PM.